Sunday, March 4, 2012

To The Days (A nostalgic enumeration)

When all else fails and everybody on Earth have turned their back on me, I just close my eyes and think back to the days when:

-I can tell my bestfriend how I feel because he's just a seat away.

-I just walk a few meters and get a glimpse of someone important.

-My biggest problem was how do I get rid of a pimple.

-I spend the night thinking about crazy things to do when the day comes.

-My dreams are several years away and yet they look much more achievable than they are today.

-"I'll wait for you" means I'll wait for someone at the school gate.

-I don't have to text my friends not because I don't have a phone but because they're always with me.

===================================================================

No comments: