Friday, September 10, 2010

i HATED Muslims

Nine years ago, thousands of souls, dreams and faces perished. Nine years ago, I was shocked to see the news. Nine years ago, I started to hate Muslims.

I never realized that it was wrong to hate Muslims. Just because a group of them did the terrorist attacks doesn't mean that I gave to hate all of them.

I woke up one day thinking about peace, about a world without war, a world where people live as one. A world like a one BIG family. I thought that it won't be possible if this hate stays. I decided to let go of this hatred towards them. I'm glad I did that. I know a few muslims and they're great and friendly. The stigma that 9/11 put on me is already gone.

I wish we could all give peace a chance.

Jesus won't want hate on our hearts. He wants forgiveness in it.

Let's pray for the families of those who perished in the 9/11 attacks.
Have a nice day everyone!

No comments: